Dhanaulti is a hill station 24 km from the popular hill station of Mussoorie, and 31 kmfrom Chamba, as it is situated between the two. It is situated at an altitude of 2286m, and is known for its quiet environs amidst the alpine forests of Deodar, Rhododendron and Oak. Camping in dhanaulti is a good choice to spend your weekend away from fast rushing city life.
1) Check in at our camps.
2) Relax and after refreshing, explore dhanaulti market.
3) Enjoy snacks in the evening with bonfire.
4) Have dinner and stay overnight in the base camp
1) Wake up call in the morning with tea Go for nature walk and come back Refresh and have breakfast.
2) Post Breakfast check out or Local sightseeing & Proceed to your destination